I wanted to recreate a martini that I love from a local restaurant. I took the ingredients listed on their martini menu, and did some very scientific research at home. This is what I came up with - it tastes pretty similar! I'll have to do repeat experiments, of course, and I'll also have to figure out how they get the nice horizontal line of cinnamon and sugar to sit on top of the drink. Mine just kind of fizzled out across the drink. This is a really different and tasty martini (and the name is cute, too!). Any and all fellow scientists are encouraged to try it out and report back with results :)

Sugar Plum Martini
Inspired by Justin Thyme - Croton-on-Hudson, NY

1 1/2 oz. Stoli Vanil Vodka
2 oz. Chambord
1/2 oz. Frangelico

Shake ingredients with ice and pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with cinnamon and sugar.

MacGourmet Rating: 5 Stars

Labels: , , , , , , , ,