Strawberry Shortcake Muffins





I saw this recipe over on Pinterest and thought it sounded awesome! I looooove strawberry shortcake, and I my mother-in-law sent me home with a bunch of strawberries a few days ago. I had all of the rest of the ingredients on hand. I was intrigued by the use of oats instead of flour, and the use of Greek yogurt in the batter. These muffins were really tasty. They're heartier than regular muffins because of the oats, and are great for breakfast...or dessert...or both ;)

Update: The author of this recipe is working on a cookbook and asked me to remove the recipe from my site for copyright purposes. I'm leaving the link to her site and recipe up so you can make these for yourself - they're definitely worth it!

Big Flavors Rating: 4 Stars

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,