Big Flavors Top Cookie Recipes for the Holidays



Looking for some cookies to bake for the holidays? Or something to binge eat while waiting to see if the Mayans were right about the end of the world? Well, let me tell ya, we've had a lot of awesome cookies in this house. It's a good thing and a bad thing...I usually send batches to work with Dino so that I get the satisfaction of baking cookies without the guilt of eating them all (yeah, so I may eat a lot of the dough while I'm prepping them, and we always have to QC and make sure the batches are good...but that's all in the name of science, right?). Well, a lot of my friends have been asking for cookie recommendations lately, so here are a few of our favorites. Enjoy!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies


Melt-in-Your-Mouth Buttermilk Chocolate Cookies


Grandma's Christmas (or Halloween, or Valentine's Day...) Cookies


Pecan Butter Balls (Mexican Wedding Cookies)


Chewy Coconut Cookies


Mrs. Sigg's Snickerdoodles


Lemon Crinkle Cookies


Ricotta Cookies


Maple Cookies


Molasses Sandwich Cookies


Labels: , , , , , ,