Greek Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing



I made Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix a few weeks ago when I made Avocado Egg Rolls with Chipotle Ranch. I decided to try out making standard Ranch dressing with it today to go on top of a salad for lunch.



To make the dressing, combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of mix with 1 cup of mayonnaise and 1/2 cup of milk. Whisk to combine, then chill 2 hours to let the flavors meld. I didn't let it chill first because I was ready for lunch when I thought to make it, and it still tasted great. I'm sure it will thicken in the fridge. Yum! I used this dressing on a Greek salad that I made with baby arugula, feta cheese, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, onions, cucumbers, avocado and mushrooms. It was a great lunch!

Big Flavors Rating: 5 Stars

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,